It’s time to go back to the old wellness habits! Many people have continued to regularly exercise at home, even during the lock-down while many others are waiting for their favorite fitness club to re-open. As the situation around the world is improving, fitness clubs will gradually open in different countries and will be able to answer to the strong people’s fitness demand, after weeks of forced inactivity.
Meanwhile on May 16th…don’t miss Technogym’s Let’s Move for a Better World Day!This is a global virtual event that will gather the entire fitness community from over 100 countries in a day fully dedicated to exercise. The event is going to bring together thousands of people around the world, committed to stay motivated and active during this period… at home, outdoors, at the gym. Wherever they are!
Technogym will stream on its social media live workout led by international master trainers while fitness clubs from all over the world will involve their local communities by connecting with their members and developing live events with their trainers. Each club will develop special workouts and all the people can find them on facilities’ social media, website and custom Mywellness app. Follow the #LetsMoveForaBetterWorld and join the movement!
Train together with the whole community; join the 2 global appointment of the day: Live Trainings on Technogym IG account and exercise with people from all around the world.
– 11AM (CEST) with @london_fitness_guy
– 5PM (CEST) with @allegraparis
This is a unique opportunity for all of us to be protagonist and to share the powerful social message #letsmoveforabetterworld. Wellness is an opportunity for everybody: for all of us to live a longer and happier life and for Countries to improve their public health systems, by investing in prevention…and now, more than ever, health has risen in everybody’s list of priorities.
The Let’s Move for a Better World campaign sums up Technogym’s ultimate mission of spreading Wellness on a global scale. Today more than ever, people are aware of the importance of a wellness lifestyle, and Technogym believes that educating the younger generations is essential to reach this goal and to create a more sustainable society that has well-being as one of its founding values.
Join the virtual campaign as individual
- Follow #LetsMoveForABetterWorld on instragram and find out how many people are training with you!
- Create a free MyWellness account to join the special workouts and have fun with your gym’s community
- Follow your club’s social channels and share your contents
- Don’t forget to mention @bohgymand your club with #LetsMoveForABetterWorld
Even if you don’t have the Mywellness app
Join the virtual campaign as operator
Through the MyWellness Cloud platform, the first cloud platform in the industry, every club can promote the campaign to all their members and keep fighting obesity and sedentary lifestyle, even during this period of mental and physical isolation.
- Add the tile Let’s Move Day on Mywellness app and make some special workouts available to the clients
- Create your own special workouts and share them on your social channels
- Enjoy the live trainings with bohgym all together and boost the global community
- If you can, organize a great event in your facility and spread your positive energy in this difficult time