There are many rubber mats currently available in the market being offered by many different vendors. These mats can look identical when simply viewed as photos online but there are big differences in quality which can easily be missed in the photos. So before you make a decision to purchase on price alone please ask us for a free sample so you can compare the quality of our mats with others. Not all mats are equal cheaper mats and sometimes even more expensive mats are inferior for various reasons such as:
- Coarse grains/granules not very well bonded together.
- Soft granules of low density offering low amount of durability and longevity.
- Oily slippery finishes left on the surface and even throughout the mats from manufacturing is a hazard and affects user performance.
- Some mats can have an extremely strong an toxic odour which may take a very long time to go away if at all.
- A variety of other reasons including surface finish consistency thickness consistency and overall material consistency.
Once you have samples and compare them side by side only then can you make a confident decision that you are getting a quality product and value for money. If other vendors are not willing to send you a free sample they may have something to hide or this may be a representation of their level of service or feedback in general. * Please Note: Considering these mats are made from rubber they may initially emit a mild rubber smell especially when new and used in enclosed areas. Any rubber smell will fade away after a short period of time especially if there is good ventilation available. Anyone who may be extra sensitive to such odour should consider this before purchasing.