UPRIGHT BIKES Discover the unmatched ergonomics of the industry’s finest upright bike design. Our Dual Form Frame provides superior stability and easy step-through access, our Comfort Arc Seat maximizes comfort and support, and our Exact Force Induction Brake on the U50 offers smooth, precise resistance changes. Our upright bikes are easy to adjust and customize to meet your abilities, needs and unique fitness goals.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H) 122 x 62 x 143 cm / 48” x 24” x 56”
- Assembled Weight 52 kg / 114 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 159 kg / 350 lbs.
- User Height Range 150 cm – 193 cm / 4’11” – 6’4”
- Electrical Requirements 120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
- Power Supply 12V / 2A Power adapter
- Frame Type Dual Form step-through upright
- Resistance System ECB magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range 20 Levels, electronically adjustable
- Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Seat Type Comfort Arc upright seat, interchangeable
- Seat Adjustment Up / down via turn-and-pull knob
- Handle Bar Type Multi-grip handlebars with resistance toggles and heart rate grips, adjustable console height, interchangeable
- Pedal Type Self-balancing pedals with adjustable straps
- Accessories Water bottle holde
- Display Type 16” Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
- WiFi Enabled Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- Bluetooth Enabled Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- USB Port Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets
- Speakers 5 Watt
- Console Apps Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, MyMedia, Web Browser (other apps vary by market)
- Virtual Active Integrated Yes
- Passport Ready Yes
- ViaFit Connectivity Yes
- Heart Rate Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- Console Extras Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- Workout Programs 11 Total — Manual, Fat Burn, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- Workout Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH / KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, METS, Resistance, Last Resistancer